About

Banner

Wednesday 25 March 2020

The Good Instagram Hunk


Before this all started, I decided to get in shape for the millionth time. I committed to a schedule of lifting weights at the gym three times a week, cutting all my weekly carbs to essentially zero, and being sober for a few months. It worked! I lost a bit of weight and felt a lot stronger than I once was. Then suddenly, I couldn't go to the gym anymore because of the germs. Now, I have to workout in the house which is less fun. (I absolutely hate running so that is not an option for me.) Enter: The Good Instagram Hunk.

I found the Instagram Hunk through another Instagram Hunk, actually. The one I first followed is a funny guy with big muscles and he recommended this fitness-based Hunk to his followers. This one is a trainer and he provides a great service for free, so I love him and I would like to pass him along to you. The Hunk's workouts are very hard and that's what makes them enjoyable to me.

The one I embedded above is a "full body" workout (the actual post on IG has a caption that provides you with lots of helpful details) and by the end of doing all of the stretching and pushing, I am covered in sweat all over my body and I feel a sense of accomplishment about my day. Sometimes I cheat a little to get to the end, but that's alright. I get better every time.

Unfortunately, I haven't tried all of his workouts, because I can't bring myself to order those bands yet. I have liked all of the ones I have tried so far, especially the upper body one, which features a finishing move that most Mortal Kombat characters could not to perform.

I'm doing his 4-day ab challenge now and it's very hard and makes me feel exhausted when I'm done with my daily exercises. It's a good feeling to have when you're exhausted with the world all day long. Thank you for your help, Hunk.

3 comments:

  1. "Glute bride" (caption in video #4) is perhaps the best unintentional phrase I've seen all year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tried out one of this dude's workouts today and it was as advertised. Basically as hard as a Crossfit WOD w/o the strange militarism :)

    ReplyDelete