About

Banner

Friday 20 March 2020

Ma'am this is a music streaming app

I love information and safety. I don't think opening Spotify should prompt me to visit the CDC website.



Today I emailed my agent:

hi!! so glad to hear you made it out of the city. my parents wanted me to come home, but i felt like it was too late, and now i am a little bit regretting the choice—they have ROOMS and WOODS. oh well. i'm just working a lot and facetiming a lot and writing a little on Kyle Chayka's new blog, which has been fun. also really on track for that Modern Love column!! aforementioned tall boy is currently the only person I am seeing in the flesh. he's really so tall 

hope you and the fam have some good books and puzzles for now. we will all be out and about in New York together again someday!! 

Originally I wrote "soon" but then I changed it to "someday," not because I'm losing hope and perspective, but only because I think "soon" is a business email word and I wanted our correspondence to be more intimate than that.

One time I had to promise to cut back to only three exclamation points per month in order to get a raise.

It was sort of a joke, but not really!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains truly facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing.


    mobdro 2.0 58

    ReplyDelete