About

Banner

Thursday 19 March 2020

One Good Mashup


During the time that I enjoyed blogs/blogging the most, a lot of posts were like: here's a good mashup. This one, that I saw from a viral tweet last night, is very enjoyable! Nicki Minaj's verse from Chr*s Br*wn's (ugh) "Love More" is SO fun with the disco beat (instead of the very 2013 beat from the original song). Also I think I played "thank u, next" 10000 times too many at its peak, but hearing it with the new beat made me remember why it's so great. I think the secret reason this works so well is because it reunites Max Martin ("thank u, next") with his former protégé Dr. L*ke (ugh) who made "Say So." Problematic men all around obv, but let's just focus on the three superstars. It's a good mashup. Mashups forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment