About

Banner

Tuesday 17 March 2020

Signs & Portents: Sprite Bottle

The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. And the Sprite bottle shall nestle amidst the salad dressing at the corner grocery store; thus shall you know.


This is just what I've noticed from our coming doom! I'm sure there are signals that I'm missing. Leave your own signs & portents in the comments. 

7 comments:

  1. what does it all mean???!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. actual lol. this is the first comment i have ever left on anything in my entire life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. plastic bottle manufacturers

    ReplyDelete