About

Banner

Monday 16 March 2020

is anyone else drinking too much?

I don't think there's been a night since I started Distancing where I haven't had like, 3-4 glasses of wine. I'm burning through my supplies! It's been fine, really, because I'm also going to bed at like 11 and remembering to drink water and don't have anyone to rant at embarrassingly (except sometimes Brendan or my friends on the phone), but I had been wanting to cut back, because I always want to cut back, and now that thought is unfathomable. 

I ordered $100 worth of alcohol today, including, for some reason, a bottle of sweet vermouth, because apparently in this new world I am going to make really stellar Manhattans and drink them while playing Stardew Valley and watching Samurai Gourmet. Tell me if this is also you. 

5 comments:

  1. What else are you supposed to do while cooking endless meals for yourself?? Possibly I'm more worried I'll get too into weed edibles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my roommate wonders how many days it will take before I start doing yoga with her. I'm wondering how many days it will take before she starts day drinking with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel this, but i have to say it's a small price to pay for never having fomo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. relatable content. it me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Symptoms of Not Drinking Enough Water

    ReplyDelete